[RADIATOR] Control the Status-Server requests

Gerard Alcorlo Bofill galcorlo at cesca.cat
Fri Dec 17 06:18:10 CST 2010

Hi Remo,

thank you for your solution.
This reminds me that I did something similar for an old version of
Radiator but after upgrading I forgot to add this hack.
If nobody can give an alternative I'll add your solution. But a config
solution would be better because we wouldn't need to remember to add
the hack after an upgrade. And in fact, my handler would have to match
this queries, wouldn't it?

Thanks!

--
Gerard

Al 17/12/10 12:57, En/na Ryter Remo ha escrit: