[RADIATOR] Control the Status-Server requests

Ryter Remo Remo.Ryter at comfone.com
Fri Dec 17 05:57:02 CST 2010

Hi Gerard,

I had the same goal but I simply did a small change in Client.pm (look for this code snippet: "if ($code eq 'Status-Server')").

There I just add a small if clause to ensure that only requests from the localhost were accepted. Something like this: "if ($self->{Name} == "127.0.0.1") { }"

So I provide the detailed statistics for requests from localhost and only a simple "I'm OK" when everybody else asks - I think this can be easily extended to allow a list of trusted clients.

Hope this helps.
--Remo