[RADIATOR] Handlers with different identifiers

Ricardo Freitas rff at t2change.com
Fri Dec 3 05:38:07 CST 2010

Dear Sirs

I would like to know if there is any significant importance between two
different identifiers associated with a same number.

Let me place here the code:

<Handler Request-Type=Access-Request,
User-Name=/(username-with-calledNumber)\@quiz$/>
*        Identifier                      Identifier1 (example)*
<AuthBy someperlfile.pm>

                 { configuration info }

</AuthBy>
</Handler>

<Handler Request-Type=Accounting-Request,
User-Name=/(username-with-calledNumber)\@quiz$/>
*     Identifier                      Identifier2 (another example)*
         AccountingHandled
         AcctLogFileName      %L/%Y%m%d_log
<AuthBy RADIUS>

                 { configuration info }

</AuthBy>
</Handler>

As you can see, I have an handler regarding the Access Request and
another one regarding Accounting-Request. Both have different
identifiers. Does this, in any way, alter the correct work flow of the
calls? I thought this was more like an info/label thing than a real
configuration parameter.

What do you guys think?

Thank you very much for your help.

Ricardo F.