[RADIATOR] Unknown reply from localhost

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue Aug 24 00:38:21 CDT 2010

Hello Arthur -

The usual cause for this is your Radiator server has timed out and sent a retry before the first reply has come back.

The first reply then comes back which Radiator processes normally, then the second reply comes back but Radiator has already dealt with the request with the first reply.

My guess would be that the SQL database inserts for the RADIUS accounting requests are taking too much time, which is causing the timeouts.

NB: