[RADIATOR] evaluating radiator: mixing backends in 1 handler + multiple realms

ronald higgins ronald.higgins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 06:49:47 CDT 2010

Thanks Hugh!

That did the trick!

Just pasting the relevant example for future searches:

#####################################

<AuthBy GROUP>

       Identifier Auth_AD_MySQL

       AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept

       <AuthBy NTLM>

        Identifier Auth_AD_MySQL_STAGE1

              NtlmAuthProg /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=ntlm-server-1
              DefaultDomain CONTOSO.LOCAL
              UsernameMatchesWithoutRealm

       </AuthBy>

       <AuthBy SQL>

        Identifier Auth_AD_MySQL_STAGE2

                DBSource    dbi:mysql:radius:localhost:3306
                DBUsername  radius
                DBAuth      xxxxxx

                AuthSelect select REPLYATTR from SUBSCRIBERS \
                where USERNAME='%n' AND STATUS='enabled';
                AuthColumnDef 0,REPLYATTR,reply

<Handler Request-Type=Access-Request,Realm=/contoso.local/i>
        AuthBy Auth_AD_MySQL
        # Log accounting to a detail file
        AcctLogFileName %L/detail
</Handler>