[RADIATOR] Radiator Mute Reject configuration

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 10:01:42 CST 2009

I think what Gustavo wants is to forward the authentication request to
another server if the user is rejected by the "local" server.
If so , just have to do something similar to what Hugh sugested.

<Handler .....>

       AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileReject

       # your normal AuthBy

       <AuthBy ....>

       <AuthBy RADIUS>
              Host Remote.Host.ip.addr
              Secret mysecret
       </AuthBy>

</Handler>

Simone de Beauvoir  - "To catch a husband is an art; to hold him is a job."