[RADIATOR] maxsessions parameter - checking user online intermittent

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Jun 22 18:06:44 CDT 2009

Hello George -

Thanks for the additional information.

As far as I can see, Radiator is operating correctly.

In both cases the session database is checked, and in the first case
an exception is seen and Radiator tries to query the NAS (which fails)
then rejects, and in the second case there is no exception so the the
request is accepted.

Radiator will only try to contact the NAS to verify a session if 1:
the NasType is set in the Client clause, and 2: if an exception is
seen in the session database.

If an exception is not seen in the session database, Radiator will not
try to query the NAS.

hope that helps

On 23 Jun 2009, at 01:43, REGISTROPC at terra.es wrote:

> This is my configuration (it has more clients and more handlers with
> other proposals) and maxsessions.txt has the complete trace of both
> cases (first user checked and rejected but second one not checked
> and accepted)
>
> I know it's an old version (we are going to upgrade soon to 4.4 but
> I'm not sure if this problem will be solved with that)
>
> George
>

> Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.
> Infórmate pinchando aquí.
> <
> maxsessions
> radiator mailing list