[RADIATOR] maxsessions parameter - checking user online intermittent

REGISTROPC at terra.es REGISTROPC at terra.es
Mon Jun 22 10:43:42 CDT 2009

This is my configuration (it has more clients and more handlers with other proposals) and maxsessions.txt has the complete trace of both cases (first user checked and rejected but second one not checked and accepted)

I know it's an old version (we are going to upgrade soon to 4.4 but I'm not sure if this problem will be solved with that)

George

Ahora también puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el móvil.

Infórmate pinchando aquí.