[RADIATOR] Dictionary update

Michael Hulko mihulko at uwo.ca
Wed Jun 17 11:53:33 CDT 2009

I am fairly new to this group and Radius....I have followed some of the posts with respect to identifying Vendors and their attribute numbers.  I am continually getting the message:

Attribute number 2 (vendor 388) is not defined in your dictionary
Attribute number 4 (vendor 388) is not defined in your dictionary

I have identified that the vendor is Symbol (now Motorola) 388, as we use their wireless mobility switch product. (RFS7000).  How do I go about getting the dictionary updated to remove these messages from our logs?

I have included a copy of the config (secrets and other information removed for security purposes)  and a snapshot of the log file using trace level 4 as this appears to be what is asked for when trying to resolve these types of problems.

Thanks

Michael Hulko
Network Analyst
Network Operations Centre