[RADIATOR] Multiple authentication methods

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 15 23:30:21 CDT 2009

Hello Steve -

There are a number of ways of classifying requests, not just the Realm
suffix on a username string.

You can indeed have multiple AuthBy clauses in a Realm or Handler, or
you can set up different Handlers if there is something in the request
to differentiate the requests.

If you can give me a bit more detail I will try to make some sensible
suggestions.

NB: