[RADIATOR] Different systems assigned to different groups

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jul 15 19:56:42 CDT 2009

Hello -

Could you please tell me the name of the registered company that has
purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

In asnwer to your question, there are a number of ways of
accomplishing what you describe, depending on your exact requirements.

If you are using flat files, you can use cascaded AuthBy FILE clauses
and/or different Handlers.

If you can give me more details I'll try to help.

On 16 Jul 2009, at 00:48, kspen wrote:

> Hello, i have just installed radiator and im trying to configure it.
> Im using
> flat files for the users, etc. I have a question to ask, is it
> possible to
> assign different ip's at different groups using radiator??
> Let's say for example that i have group1 and group2, and i have 3
> different
> routers (R1:1.2.3.4, R2:5.6.7.8 and R3 1.3.5.7).
> I want  group1 to have access at R1 and R3 and group2 to R2 and R3.
> I was able to do that on tacacs+(using acl that was assigned in each
> group)
> but unfortunately im not getting anywhere with radiator. I've tried
> some
> tricks with NAS-IP-Address but i didnt have the desired result!
> Can anyone help please? If you need any more details do not hesitate
> to ask
> me.
> Thank you

NB: