[RADIATOR] Different systems assigned to different groups

kspen disk_tel at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 09:48:12 CDT 2009

Hello, i have just installed radiator and im trying to configure it. Im using
flat files for the users, etc. I have a question to ask, is it possible to
assign different ip's at different groups using radiator??
Let's say for example that i have group1 and group2, and i have 3 different
routers (R1:1.2.3.4, R2:5.6.7.8 and R3 1.3.5.7).
I want  group1 to have access at R1 and R3 and group2 to R2 and R3.
I was able to do that on tacacs+(using acl that was assigned in each group)
but unfortunately im not getting anywhere with radiator. I've tried some
tricks with NAS-IP-Address but i didnt have the desired result!
Can anyone help please? If you need any more details do not hesitate to ask
me.
Thank you