[RADIATOR] when accounting server reject the connection?

Wallner Martin Martin.Wallner at etel.at
Tue Jan 27 02:12:04 CST 2009

I agree with Hugh, recording alive would bring a buttload of more deletes/updates of RADONLINE, but it would also show a lot more info on the customer in the table (since - at least with cisco - the first alive packet can be sent immeditly after the start packet), it then contains IP-Adress, how much data transfered and so on, all info you don't have in a 'Start Only' environment... so, you have to check this too...

=mw=