[RADIATOR] Adding Class Attribute to access response

Ray-Andrew Reynolds Ray-Andrew.Reynolds at digicelgroup.com
Tue Feb 17 02:28:03 CST 2009

All, I am fairly new to radiator, I am currently trying to add the Class
AVP to an access request  going back to our NAS server from my radiator
client.

Thus far I have been unable to do so, is there anyone who can assist ?

This is what I have for the access request hook:

<Client                 DEFAULT>
Identifier              xxxxx
Secret                  xxxxxx
IgnoreAcctSignature     on