[RADIATOR] Problems integrating with RSA Authentication Manager 7.1

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Mon Feb 2 17:19:21 CST 2009

Hello Bjørn-Kåre,

On Tuesday 03 February 2009 05:16:25 am Bjørn-Kåre Flister wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am testing Radiator integration with RSA Authentication Manager 7.1
> and got some problems/errors.
>
> 1. When using Policy RSA_Password
>     RSA-server logs the following message:
>
> Access Denied: User "testUser" attempted to authenticate using
> authenticator "". The user belongs to security domain "SystemDomain"
> Reason: Missing authenticators

Probably you have not set a static password for that user in AM.

> 2: When using Policy Ondemand or Policy Security_Questions
> Radioator crash/stops with following message:
>
> DEBUG: Calling SOAP LoginCommand
> Can't call method "getNasId" on an undefined value at
> c:/perl/site/lib/Radius/AuthRSAAM.pm line 492. ...caught at
> c:\perl\bin\radiusd line 2.
>
> Tested with radpwtst -interactive
> and tested using Citrix Access Gateway standard 4.5.8
> Both tests crash the Radiator daemon/service

We havent been able to reproduce this.
Can you send the exact radpwtst command line you used to test, along with your
Radiator configuration file (no secrets) and the Radiator log file at trace
level 4?

> 3: When testing ondemand against a Citrix Access gateway standard 4.5.8
> I get two input-boxes: "Response" and "Verify Response"
> Is it Radiator asking for two inputs of the response?
> And if it is, is it possible to tunr off/Disable the "Verify Response"
> input-box+ The users will probably not accept having to write a 11-number
> digit ondemand password twice :-)

Radiator does not independently ask to verify the input, but only does that if
AM asks for it. So it sounds like AM is asking for verification. However in
tests of OnDemand here, AM does not ask to verify on-demand codes.

Is it possible AM is misconfigured, or is perhaps trying to verify a new
token?

A complete trace 4 log of the conversation will help you to understand whats
going on with AM.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au
Open System Consultants Pty. Ltd

TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco, DIAMETER etc. Full source
on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.