[RADIATOR] Radius problem

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Dec 11 17:02:31 CST 2009

Hello Colin -

This sounds more like a network issue than a Radiator issue, as Radiator can't do much if it isn't receiving any requests.

Have you checked a low-level tcpdump or Wireshark capture to verify that the RADIUS requests are not getting to this host?

If the RADIUS requests are not getting to the Radiator host, it therefore follows that the requests are getting blocked or dropped or redirected.

Have you checked any firewall and/or ACL settings?

NB: