[RADIATOR] FW: Radiator, AuthSQL and always accepting [633444:1281779]

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Thu Apr 23 05:52:13 CDT 2009

Hello David -

In that case, just use an AuthSelect and AuthColumnDef's that don't
check the password.

	<AuthBy SQL>
		# example that doesn't check the password
		AuthSelect select CHECKATTR, REPLYATTR from SUBSCRIBERS where
USERNAME = %0

		AuthColumnDef 0, GENERIC, check
		AuthColumnDef 1, GENERIC, reply

Is that what you mean?

See section 5.29.6 (and following) in the Radiator 4.4 reference
manual ("doc/ref.pdf").

Otherwise you can add a DEFAULT entry to your database with whatever
you require.

NB: