[RADIATOR] FW: Radiator, AuthSQL and always accepting [633444:1281779]

David J Craigon david at craigon.co.uk
Thu Apr 23 05:43:40 CDT 2009

AuthBy INTERNAL would work, the trouble is that I've already got all
my usernames, passwords and so on in a database. Now I could replicate
all of this functionality by writing DBI scripts into the AuthBy
INTERNAL hooks, but that seems a bit of wasted effort, especially
since I've no doubt your code is of a higher standard than I'd be able
to string together.  I've got a working AuthBy SQL solution at the
moment.

Any other suggestions?

David