[RADIATOR] hook for detecting directory connection problems

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Fri Sep 12 02:57:44 CDT 2008

Hello Barry -

I suppose you could use a PostAuthHook to check if the authentication
result is "Ignore" and if so send some mail.

See the example hooks in "goodies/hooks.txt" and "Radius/Util.pm->sub
sendMail()".

Radiator itself does not use this routine internally - it is there
for special purposes such as this - test thoroughly and use with
caution.

Please let me know how you get on.

NB: