[RADIATOR] LDAP_APS and Multiple APS servers

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Thu Sep 11 18:56:01 CDT 2008

I have a problem similar to the one described here:

http://www.open.com.au/pipermail/radiator/2008-July/014981.html

Except that I am running radiator on a standalone box and not on one of the opendirectory (os x 10.5) servers.  The password server that the aps plugin always uses is the od master.  I've used the keyword 'PasswordServerAddress' but it doesn't do anything for me because I can't use it to even force it to use the password server of a replica.  Even with 'PasswordServerAddress' set to a replica the od master password server services the request.  A separate group manages the ldap servers; is there a settings in OD that would override PasswordServerAddress?

Mark