[RADIATOR] Help!!! I see memory leack in Radiator

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Nov 19 16:03:55 CST 2008

Hello Krunal -

Could you please tell me the name of the registered company that has
purchased this copy of Radiator?

Please reply to me directly.

There is a patch in the Radiator 4.3.1 patch set for this:

2008-07-29 ClientListSQL.pm ClientListLDAP.pm
Fixed a memory leak in ClientListSQL and ClientListLDAP where Client
clauses may not get reclaimed when the client list is refreshed.
Reported by Aaron Mar.

On 19 Nov 2008, at 20:31, Krunal Patel wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am using Radiator 4.3.1.
> I have configured radius.cfg to do authentication & accounting.
> I found memory leack during testing.
>
> Would you please help to get rid of it?
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> --