(RADIATOR) Accounting records

Matt Clark (SYD) Matt.Clark at foxtel.com.au
Sun May 25 20:45:44 CDT 2008

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone has some ideas that could help me out.
Basically what I need to set up is the following.

We have a radiator box that acts as a radius proxy (<AuthBy Radius>) to
some boxes that are not under our control. This part is working fine,
but what I need to set up is the logging of accounting packets to a
database that is local to the radiator box. It seems to me that the only
way to get accounting logging to a database if if the AuthBy SQL option
is used, but obviously this doesn't work with our setup (unless there is
still a way to proxy through the SQL setup?).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Matt.

This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the information in any way, and notify the sender immediately.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not be the views of FOXTEL, unless specifically stated. No warranty is made that the e-mail or attachment (s) are free from computer viruses or other defects.