(RADIATOR) ldap <AuthBy ROUNDROBIN>,

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Tue May 13 17:45:07 CDT 2008

Hello Peter -

Thanks for your mail.

What you describe is not possible in a single instance of Radiator,
however it is very simple to do with multiple instances of Radiator.

You would have a "front-end" instance of Radiator with an AuthBy
ROUNDROBIN clause proxying to three "back-end" instances of Radiator
each with a single AuthBy LDAP2 clause.

This approach has the added advantage of providing some parallel
processing of simultaneous requests.

I often use this sort of design in my consulting practice.

hope that helps

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki: