(RADIATOR) SessionDatabase replacing records on Alive packets

David Craigon david.craigon at griffin.com
Fri May 2 04:50:22 CDT 2008

Hello,

I'm running a standalone radius accounting server. What I want to
achieve is to have a row in a database in a table appear when I get a
start packet, and for it to be deleted again when I get a stop packet.

To this end, I am using a sessiondb.

The only problem I am having is that every time an Alive packet shows
up, the Delete query followed by the Insert query gets run. Since I
record when the session started using the SQL statement, I'd like it not
to do this.

I don't want to ignore Alive packets altogether, since I do something
else with them using an AcctSQLStatement.

Any advice?

David