(RADIATOR) installing Win32::Daemon

Bonno Bloksma b.bloksma at tio.nl
Wed Mar 12 01:20:11 CST 2008

Hi,

Hardware is a HP Proliant DL 360 G3
Software, like I wrote,
> ActivePerl 5.10.0 build 1002
> Windows 2003 R2 standard server
Windows has SP2 and all the patches installed. Server has 1GB of memory and 62GB free disk space.

I don't know anything about a Radius server except what it is supposed to do, I'm just installing the software for the person who will configure the server later on.
I don't have a config_file.cfg for our use yet. I wanted to test the installation against the default config to make the installation is correct before I have the other person come overhere and finish the setup.

We're setting this up for an external website where only students from registered schools are allowed to purchase software. So they need to have our students authenticate against our login database.

Met vriendelijke groet,
Bonno Bloksma
hoofd systeembeheer

tio hogeschool hospitality en toerisme