(RADIATOR) Problems with radius authentication

Francisco Rodrigo Cortinas Maseda francisco.cortinas at jazztel.com
Wed Mar 5 03:54:21 CST 2008

Hi Hugh,

The problem was not the shared secret, because the packet was processed, giving always "No such user" to the radius downstream.

The question is: if the downstream radius server sends an attibutte to the upstream radius that the upstream radius dont have on the dictionary, is the packet correctly processed or not (saying that the unknown attibutes are not relevant to the autentication process)?

Francisco Rodrigo Cortiñas
Jazz Telecom SAU
Telefono: +34 91 183 9046