(RADIATOR) Strange error when moving Radiator to new hardware

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Wed Jun 18 17:39:33 CDT 2008

Hello Erik -

Thanks for your mail.

This is a known problem that has been fixed in the Radiator 4.2 patches:

2008-04-13 ServerConfig.pm
Fixed a problem where Radiator would crash if PidFile specified a non-
existant directory.

You should download and install the latest patches from the web site.

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki:
http://www.open.com.au/wiki/index.php/Main_Page