(RADIATOR) Strange error when moving Radiator to new hardware

Erik Wirring LE34 ew at le34.dk
Wed Jun 18 08:07:22 CDT 2008

Hi,

We have been running Radiator on the same hardware for 7 years. All time OK.
Now I have to move Radiator to a new hardware platform : windows2003 server.
Version of Radiator 4.2
Version og Perl: ActivePerl-5.6.1.626-MSWin32-x86-multi-thread.msi
Perl has decided to be installed on drive D: Radiator is installed on drive C:

Starting with default configuration works OK but when starting with configuration for old installation (se attached file Gpsnet.cfg --passwords masked)
I am getting this strange error:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>perl D:\perl\bin\radiusd -config_file C:\Radius\gpsnet.cfg
Wed Jun 18 11:58:55 2008: DEBUG: Finished reading configuration file 'C:\Radius\gpsnet.cfg'
Wed Jun 18 11:58:55 2008: DEBUG: Reading dictionary file 'c:\Radius/dictionary'
Undefined subroutine &Radius::ServerConfig::mkpath called at D:/Perl/site/lib/Radius/ServerConfig.pm line 515.

If I startup with the default configuration it run ok and the test with testutility works as describe in the instation manual

Anybody has an idea what is wrong ??

Best Regards

 	 Erik Wirring
IT Udviklingschef, Landinspektør

Landinspektørfirmaet LE34 A/S
Energivej 34
2750  Ballerup	 Telefon
Direkte
Mobil
Fax

E-mail

	+4577332222
+4577332257
+4551314257
+4577332299

ew at le34.dk

... Resultater gennem dialog ...
Vi baner vejen for samfundets udvikling inden for ejendomsdannelse, infrastruktur og kommunikation

http://www.LE34.dk <http://www.le34.dk/>
http://www.TELE.LE34.dk <http://www.tele.le34.dk/>
http://www.GPSnet.dk <http://www.gpsnet.dk/>  - Danmarks Elektroniske Referencenet
http://www.3D-SKAN.dk <http://www.3d-skan.dk/>  - Center for Skanning