(RADIATOR) Client - group by subnet

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Wed Jun 4 07:22:21 CDT 2008

Hello Bjoern,

After much further consideration, we have just added CIDR address
specification support for Clients.

You can now have optional CIDR masks, for example:

<Client 203.63.154.0/24>

or
<Client 127.0.0.0.1/32>

etc.

The support is now in the latest patch set.
Please let us know if it works for you. Feedback to me please.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX etc on Unix, Windows, MacOS, NetWare etc.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au