No subject

Tue Jun 24 01:23:35 CDT 2008

Where Customer.B = acct.B

If the databases reside on different machines that are known to each
other then you have to include the servername;
server1.Accounting.dbo.Acct.

Grz,

Herman

PS Check the SQL-manual for exact syntax.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-radiator at open.com.au [mailto:owner-radiator at open.com.au] On
Behalf Of Bulent Gulcan
Sent: vrijdag 30 april 2004 14:24
To: radiator at open.com.au
Cc: radius-support at open.com.au
Subject: (RADIATOR) Executing SQL statement according to another SQL
statement from diffrent database

Hello All,

We are using radiator and MSSQL database for authentication and
accounting.

We are trying to update one column in CUSTOMER table of SUBBCRIBER
database,
if an entry exist in ACCT table of ACCOUNTING database.
In other words :
IF exist (or not exist) ..... in ACCT table in ACCOUNTING database THEN
update column A in CUSTOMER table in SUBSCRIBER database.

As I read from radiator documentation, we can connect only one database
and
make sql queries in one <AuthBy SQL>....</AuthBy> clause.

Can we use the result of a SQL query from a database for other sql
queries
from another database ?

Thanks for your help.
Regards