To Delete Temporary Userids in the Oracle Database

Jaafar Bin Sarim jrsm at staff.singnet.com.sg
Tue Jun 24 01:20:37 CDT 2008

Hello

We have this scenario:

- temporary userids are provisioned in the Oracle Database.
- each userids are tied to a unique number.

1.  we want this unique number to be included in the accounting STOP
    packets.
2.  when user logout, we want the userids to be deleted from the Database.

Can these 2 be achieved in Radiator ?

Pls advise.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Jaafar Sarim
SingNet

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X etc etc

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au