[RADIATOR] help with AuthBy LSA failure

Jason Mueller jasmuell at indiana.edu
Wed Jul 23 13:30:10 CDT 2008

Hugh,

>> Mon Jul 14 11:18:23 2008: ERR: Attribute number 255 (vendor 11) is
>> not defined in your dictionary
>>

> Vendor 11 is HP, so you should ask them for their list of vendor-
> specific RADIUS attributes and send them to me so I can add them to
> the standard Radiator dictionary.

I will do that soon . . . but I don't think that directly relates to
this problem, so I was happily ignoring that for the moment.

> The second problem appears to be with your configuration file and/or
> certificates.
>
>> Mon Jul 14 11:18:23 2008: DEBUG: Response type 1
>> Prototype mismatch: sub Net::SSLeay::randomize (;$$) vs none at
>> (eval 48) line 1.
>> Mon Jul 14 11:18:23 2008: ERR: TLS could not
>> load_verify_locations , :
>> Mon Jul 14 11:18:23 2008: DEBUG: EAP result: 1, EAP TLS Could not
>> initialise context
>
> This usually indicates that Radiator is not able to find the
> certificates that you need for EAP.

Radiator can find and use the certificate and private key. When I use
the same certificate with "AuthBy File" as the inner authentication
(still using PEAP outer authentication), I get the same Net::SSLeay
error. However, authentication is successful in the "AuthBy File"
case.  I will also try the sample config tomorrow.

Thanks for the help.

-Jason