[RADIATOR] online docs /Radmin role base access with IIS on windows 2003 server

scottshaw at 163.com scottshaw at 163.com
Wed Jul 2 06:53:24 CDT 2008

Hello, I tried to use google but found some links invalid,for example ,the
one below:
https://www.open.com.au/archives/radmin/2002-11/msg00018.html
when I try  to search  with key word "radmin archive user_v"...

 is it possible to leave a searchable copy ? that's helpful option and not
good to delete , I think...

I am currently trying to search on archive,google and Radmin' s Ref.pdf
regarding how to change anonymous access to role based access with IIS and
Radmin but nothing helpful found.
 I added one radmin user with a permission profile ,configure IIS 's default
website property to disable anonymous login, and enable windows integrated
login, also added this user into windows local user group.  Then I got login
prompt from another PC, but It always  give the error that you don't have
permission to access (user_v)
When I reduced anonymous account previlege , it's hard to find where to
change it back to "everything", and not sure where to config the default
login user to be "DEFAULT" instead of "anonymous" . Any one can advise which
document I can refer to for these questions? (my radmin version is
1.11).Looks not in the Ref.pdf....

Thanks!
Scott