[RADIATOR] online docs

Mike McCauley mikem at open.com.au
Tue Jul 1 21:44:05 CDT 2008

Hello Dave,

On Wednesday 02 July 2008 00:37, Dave Kitabjian wrote:
> Hello!
>
> 1)	Was the online HTML Reference Manual
> <http://www.open.com.au/radiator/ref.html>  yanked due to performance
> reasons? We found it a most useful resource (rather than constantly
> downloading).

The HTML version was removed because we are focusing on PDF documentation. The
PDF is still there at http://www.open.com.au/radiator/ref.pdf

> 2)	Is there no longer a (current) searchable Radiator List archive
> <http://www.open.com.au/archives/radiator/> ?

No. Recent changes to pipermail archives (as part of our migration to mailmain
mailing lists) removed that option. You can do a site-only search with
Google.

Cheers.

Mike McCauley                               mikem at open.com.au

TTLS, PEAP, TNC, WiMAX, RSA, Vasco etc
on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.