(RADIATOR) radiator and server virtualisation

Jose Borges Ferreira underspell at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:06:47 CST 2008

If you mean virtual server,as in full virtual server (Xen,VMWare,etc ) , yes
but it's not the best solution.

The best solution, imho, is to have multiple instances of Radiator running
on different ports.
You can even have one "master" server  act as proxy /load balancer  to the
others instances. Actually you can have two, one for authentication and
other for accounting.

José Borges Ferreira