(RADIATOR) Any modifications done in radius.cfg are not taken into account

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Feb 25 16:07:14 CST 2008

Salut Pascal -

Comment ca va?

You must restart radiusd to have it re-read the configuration file.

The best way to do your testing is using the source tarball and a
terminal window.

You should unpack the source tarball in a suitable directory - for
example C:\Radiator\Radiator-4.1

Then you can do something like this so you can see the debug log
messages:

	cd C:\Radiator\Radiator-4.1

	perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file yourtest.cfg

Then in another terminal window you can run the radpwtst utility:

	cd C:\Radiator\Radiator-4.1

	perl radpwtst ......

Note that the 1000 request limit is for each execution of radiusd -
every time you run radiusd it will process up to 1000 requests.

Also note that Radiator 4.1 has now been released and you should be
using it for your testing.

Si vous avez des questions, n'hesitez pas a me contacter.

Cordialement

Hughes

On 26 Feb 2008, at 02:29, Pascal Beauregard wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we are evaluating Radiator 4.0 on a Windows 2003 R2 server. We are
> trying to get PEAP to work, but it seems now that our modifications
> done in radius.cfg or included file are not taken into account by
> radiusd. Maybe we have reached the 1000 requests available on the
> demo version. If it's the case please extend the eval period.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Pascal Beauregard
>
> Analyste en télécommunications
> Université de Sherbrooke