(RADIATOR) FreeBSD port of radiator?

Erik Klavon erik at ack.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 8 10:22:56 CST 2008

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 09:35:48AM +0100, Wallner Martin wrote:
> Since RADIATIR is not freeware, this port package normally consists
> only of the package files. You have to provide the source .tgz.
>
> For the new version you now only have to wait until one of the
> package-managers gets his hands on the 4-version of Radiator and
> commits the new package files for this version (without the
> source-tarball of Radiator)

When I last wanted the FreeBSD port updated to support the most recent
version of Radiator, I made the needed changes to the port (for 3.17.1
this meant changing the version number and the various checksums on
the tarball), created a diff and filed a PR for the port. The
maintainer applied this diff and updated the port. If you'd like the
port updated as rapidly as possible, I suggest taking this approach.

Erik

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au