AW: (RADIATOR) FreeBSD port of radiator?

Wallner Martin Martin.Wallner at etel.at
Fri Feb 8 02:35:48 CST 2008

Maybe I can shed a bit more light on this...

Since RADIATIR is not freeware, this port package normally consists only of the package files. You have to provide the source .tgz.

For the new version you now only have to wait until one of the package-managers gets  his hands on the 4-version of Radiator and commits the new package files for this version (without the source-tarball of Radiator)

It's the same for the PKG-System (NetBSD, OpenBSD), where on the wip-tree (WorkInProgress) of the PKG-System you can also find the RADIATOR-Installsystem ...

=mw=