(RADIATOR) http admin config question

Alex Sharaz A.Sharaz at hull.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 06:14:17 CST 2008

Hi,

I'm running two instances of radiator, one for auth and one for accting.

I use the same config file for both these instances and use some  radius
command line arguments to specify which port is being used for acct and
auth.

As my http admin setup is i  the config file, when i do a sighup I get 1
message saying that the server has bound to the port sauccessfully and
one saying (obviously) that it can't connect to the port because
something else is using it.

Is the only way to get round this to use two config files?

alex