[RADIATOR] COA for Cisco ISG

Deniz Aydin deniza at netone.net.tr
Mon Aug 18 04:38:30 CDT 2008

Hi,
	I have been tring to testing radpwtst utility.But there is some
problem about the Command-Code attribute. Firstly I tried with ASCI mode
command-code ;
radpwtst -s x.x.x.x -secret x -noauth -noacct -code
Change-Filter-Request -trace -dictionary
/usr/share/doc/packages/Radiator/goodies/dictionary.cisco
Account-Info="Sx.x.x.x.x"
Command-Code="subscriber:command=account-status-query"

And Cisco want me to try with binary mode command code. So I  have
changed dictionary file for Command-Code
VENDORATTR      9               Command-Code            252     binary

Is it enough for sending this attribute in binary mode, because when i
look at cisco debugs, i am seeing that it recognize this as string.

radpwtst -s x.x.x.x -secret x -noauth -noacct -code
Change-Filter-Request -trace -dictionary
/usr/share/doc/packages/Radiator/goodies/dictionary.cisco
Account-Info="Sx.x.x.x" Command-Code="04 20"
Deniz AYDIN