[RADIATOR] Howto limit users session using MaxSessions parameter?

Fuad NAHDI fuad.nahdi at katalis.web.id
Mon Aug 11 23:27:44 CDT 2008

Hi all,

Currently I use Radiator 3.0 running on Solaris 5.9 and everything works
fine.
I want to add 'rule' that for all of my customers only one session is
allowed.
Reading radiator docs, we can specify the maximum number of sessions
allowable for a single user with the Simultaneous-Use check item, or for
all the users in a Realm with the MaxSessions parameter in <Realm> or
<Handler> clauses and also radiator first check its session database so in
this case I have to use MaxSessions parameter.

My questions are:
1. MaxSessions param configured in authentication or accounting ?
2. NASType is required or optional to this ?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

thanks
Fuad NAHDI