(RADIATOR) RadSec Loadbalancing

Robert Blayzor rblayzor.bulk at inoc.net
Mon Apr 14 10:20:29 CDT 2008

On Apr 11, 2008, at 12:05 PM, Jose Borges Ferreira wrote:
> Rename AuthROUNDROBIN.pm to AuthRADSECRR.pm
> Edit AuthRADSECRR.pm and replace AuthROUNDROBIN by AuthRADSECRR
> Edit your configuration file replace RADSEC by RADSECRR and add ,at
> least, 2 hosts
> Restart and test it.

Sounds ugly.  I was hoping that it was simply something supported and
not hacked up.  If RadSec isn't currently supported via RR, that's
fine, I just need to know that, and if it's planned in the future (or
not).

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC
rblayzor at inoc.net
http://www.inoc.net/~rblayzor/

Mac OS X. Because making Unix user-friendly is easier than debugging
Windows.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au