(RADIATOR) PIN code authentication + hijack traffic and force end user to a specific portal to login?

ScottXiao163 scottshaw at 163.com
Thu Apr 10 20:44:04 CDT 2008

Hello team
Does Radiator support PIN code authentication?
Network envirionment is  Airport deporture lounge WIFI network. The user
need to purchase a voucher which include a PIN code. The user launch IE on
laptop,get a portal for authentication. The user need key in the PIN code
instead of username/password, start to surf internet once the PIN
authentication successful through  radiator Radius server.
Does Radiator can be configured to support this?I have read some documents
mentioned digipass,but it's to enhance the authentication with two factors
PIN, I don't think the customer will make it so complicated in airport wifi.

Thank you !
Best regards
Scott