(RADIATOR) DHCP Support

Jamie Orzechowski admin at ripnet.com
Tue Apr 8 14:10:13 CDT 2008

I am doing PPPoE authentication at the moment and my gear send the
customers request via radius for authentications etc.  I want to start
moving to DHCP instead.  Does anyone know of a plugin for ISC DHCPd to
send requests to radius?

If not is there a 3rd party software or DHCP server that supports radius?

I want to authentication via the MAC address of the device.

--
Jamie Orzechowski - CCNA

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE,
IT MAY CONTAIN PRIVILEGED OR CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION.
ANY UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE
NOTIFY ME IMMEDIATELY SO THAT I MAY CORRECT MY INTERNAL
RECORDS.  PLEASE THEN DELETE THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au