(RADIATOR) Radius Proxy how to ignore unknown attributes

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon Oct 1 17:47:49 CDT 2007

Hello iiker -

The only way you can do what you describe is to add the attributes to
the dictionary.

The RADIUS requests are decoded off the wire using the dictionary,
processed internally by Radiator, then re-encoded using the
dictionary to be re-sent.

Therefore all attributes that you want forwarded must be defined in
the dictionary.

On 1 Oct 2007, at 16:43, Hadi Unal AKYOL wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I am using Radiator as a radius proxy. So I just want it to forward
> the radius packet without making any checks.
>
> Unfortunately I noticed that if an attribute is not known (not in
> the dictionary) it removes the attribute from the request and then
> forwards the request to the radius server.
>
> I know that this problem can be solved by adding the unknown
> attributes to the dictionary. But if there is a simpler way of
> ignoring unknown attributes and forwarding them, I would like to
> use it.
>
> Is there any way of doing this ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> ilker
>

> Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki:
http://www.open.com.au/wiki/index.php/Main_Page