(RADIATOR) Radius Proxy how to ignore unknown attributes

Hadi Unal AKYOL hadiakyol at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 01:43:06 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am using Radiator as a radius proxy. So I just want it to forward the radius packet without making any checks.
Unfortunately I noticed that if an attribute is not known (not in the dictionary) it removes the attribute from the request and then forwards the request to the radius server.
I know that this problem can be solved by adding the unknown attributes to the dictionary. But if there is a simpler way of ignoring unknown attributes and forwarding them, I would like to use it.
Is there any way of doing this ?

Thanks,
ilker