(RADIATOR) LDAP Auth against Microsoft AD - limiting access by AD Group

Hugh Irvine hugh at open.com.au
Mon May 7 20:40:28 CDT 2007

Hello Chris -

You haven't included the AuthBy LDAP2 clause in your mail, but you
should be using an AuthSelect and/or AuthAttrDef's to do the checking.

I don't understand the DefineGlobalVar that you show below.

NB:

radiator)?
Have you checked the RadiusExpert wiki:
http://www.open.com.au/wiki/index.php/Main_Page