(RADIATOR) DecryptPassword CHAP-Password

Julio Cesar Pinto jc at ifxcorp.com
Wed Mar 14 17:24:29 CST 2007

Hi Guys,

We're using a AuthBy EXTERNAL in order to authenticate with a external
program develop in Java, with our NAS that use User-Password attribute
we don't have any problem, but other NAS send us CHAP-Password and we
couldn't sent to the external program the password in plain text. We use
the special character %P that means "The decrypted User-Password from
the current request" but with the cases CHAP-Password doesn't work, we
try to use DecryptPassword but don't work too.

We appreciate if you can help us to solve it.

Greetings,

JC.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au