(RADIATOR) Simple conditional Reply item

Peter Bates Peter.Bates at lshtm.ac.uk
Tue Mar 6 10:54:40 CST 2007

Hello all...

> On 02/03/07 at 20:17, Hugh Irvine <hugh at open.com.au> wrote:
>
> <Handler xxx>
> 	<AuthBy FILE>
> 		Filename %D/users.blah
> 	</AuthBy>
> </Handler>
>
> then in "%D/users.blah:
>
> # users.blah
>
> blah
> 	Aruba-User-Vlan = 11
>
> DEFAULT
> 	Aruba-User-Vlan = 666

I've tried the above, and not being very successful so far.
However, I might be missing something.
My actual Handler looks like (with logging and bits removed for
brevity):

<Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>
RewriteUsername       s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
AuthBy TestUP
RejectHasReason
AddToReply Aruba-User-Vlan=11
</Handler>

The 'TestUP' AuthBy checks usernames/passwords against Novell
eDirectory.

Should it include

<Handler TunnelledByPEAP=1>
RewriteUsername       s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
AuthBy TestUP
RejectHasReason
    <AuthBy FILE>
              Filename %D/users.vlans
     <AuthBy>
</Handler>

instead? (with the DEFAULT/username elements in users.vlans as you
describe)

I'm guessing maybe I'm missing an 'AuthByPolicy' or something?

Thanks.

--

Peter Bates, Systems Support Officer, IT Services.

Announcements on radiator-announce at open.com.au