(RADIATOR) PEAPv0/EAP-MSCHAPv2 authentication with an LDAP back end

Bob Shafer bshafer at du.edu
Thu Jun 28 17:36:49 CDT 2007

The powers that be want us to use the MS supplicant to authenticate
wireless clients against our LDAP (Sun) back end.  To make this happen
we are willing to figure out a way to populate LDAP with nthash
encrypted passwords.

Assuming this is possible and someone has figured out a configuration
for radiator that works, would you be willing to share any pointers,
and, if possible, a copy, minus passwords, of a working configuration file?

If so, we'd be over joyed.

Thanks,

Bob Shafer
University of Denver